|InnoPitch Competition for the European Young Innovator of the Year 2012
- Dr. Tamas Haidegger, Adjunct professor, research area manager, startup CEO/CTO, BME/ACMIT/ Clariton Ltd. Hungary
- Mr. João Romão, Co-founder Wishareit, Portugal
- Mr. Martin Van Aken, Founder 8th Color, Belgium
- Dr. Matteo Tangi, Young sustainable innovator, UP-LAB, Italy
- Mr. Lars Sudmann, entrepreneur and speaker, Sudmann & Company, teambuildr, Germany
- Dr. Josep Virgili, Co-founder RedEddy, Spain
And the two alternates are:
- Mr. Lavinius Marcu, Co-founder Pricing Agent, romania
- Ms. Ana Gisela Madruga, Researcher, Instituto de Telecomunicações, Portugal
Congratulations to the 6 finalists and 2 alternates and best of luck to all applicants of InnoPitch European Young Innovator Award 2012.
The European Innovation scene is waiting for you! Great opportunities are yet to come, keep your dream alive, and don't be afraid to fail!
The European Young Innovator if the Year 2012 Awards ceremony will take place at the European Parliament under the High-Patronage of the President of the European Parliament, before leading personalities of Innovation and Entrepreneurship from both Europe and the US.
- Matthias UMMENHOFER, Head of Venture Capital, European Investment Fund
The European Investment Fund is Europe's Leading Developer of Risk Financing for Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Matthias
is responsible for EIF’s Venture Capital operations (EUR 3.4bn committed)
- Anne GLOVER, Co-Founder and Chief Executive, Amadeus Capital Partners
Amadeus, legend in VC circles, invested in CSR, which was developing what at-the-time was thought impossible - a single-chip Bluetooth. CSR not only made Bluetooth a global household technology but was also one of the first billion dollar exits from Cambridge
- Carlos Eudardo ESPINAL, Partner, Seedcamp
Carlos, a recipient of the Paul F. Greene Telecommunications Research Award, co-manages Seedcamp, Europe's top rated early stage mentoring and investment program. His investment focus is on mobile, gaming, and networking technologies.
- Early-stage Entrepreneurs, i.e. those who have set-up their own company / organisation within the period of the last 18 months (maximum)
- Intrapreneurs and students with a minimum of one year of professional experience, preferably in a field related to innovation and/or entrepreneurship
- Leading Investors including Venture Capitalists
- Top European and US Policy and Decision Makers
- Well-Known Thought-Leaders, Journalists, Bloggers
- Successful Young Entrepreneurs
- Leading Experts in Business and Technology
- Well-Known Companies Supporting and Promoting Innovation
- European Young Innovator of the Year 2012 (jury selection)
- unconventional Innovator award (audience choice)