- submit a Video Message of maximum three minutes explaining how your project answers to as many questions listed below as possible
- submit the Pitch Presentation (powerpoint or slideshare or equivalent) you'd like to present to the panel, not exceeding 10 minutes (normally no more than 10 content slides)
- What specific business / social problem is your innovative idea going to provide a solution to or how is it going to improve significantly an existent solution?
- What makes the business proposition of your innovative solution unique and what is the key asset you hold (know-how, expertise, etc) which could hardly be copied by your competitors?
- Are you looking for funding? If yes, how much and how would you use it?
- Does your innovative solution address a global need(s)? Can you deploy / export your solution to international markets?
- How would your future business answer to some of the most critical difficulties that Europe is facing at the moment (ex: job creation, help reach environmental targets etc)?
- Creative, well-structured and convincing Video Message (10 points)
- Creative, well-structured and convincing Pitch Presentation (10 points)
- Number of questions convincingly answered in the Video Message(up to 10 points per question - 50 max)
- Proof of good knowledge of how the market specific to his/her business functions (10 points)
- Clear concept of the outcomes: how his/her future product/service will benefit society/Europe/the world (10 points)